303’s Aerospace Protectant offers one of the most versatile, yet powerful UV sensitive surfaces on the market. It is one of the most dynamic silicone/petroleum free protectants – preventing drying, cracking and fading which may be caused by the sun. It is hard to find another product out there that beats 303’s Protectant in both its potency, and durability. Not only does this product provide sheer resistance to the sun’s rays, it also repels water and dirt, allowing treated surfaces to retain its glossy condition and requires far less cleaning. It reinstates a brilliant finish to vinyl, rubber, plastic, acrylic, finished leather, and fiberglass. 303’s Aerospace Protectant will leave your plastics/vinyls with a dazzling finish, without leaving any oily or greasy residue.
For Use on Rubber: Tires, neoprene, latex, door and trunk seals, weather-stripping, EPDM rubber roofs, CV boots, waders, wet suits.
For Use on Vinyl: Convertible tops (and the clear vinyl windows), isinglass, marine seating, tonneau covers, car bras, covers, spa covers, pool covers. Inflatable boats: Hypalon, PVC and urethane blends.
- Gelcoat fiberglass: Boats, RV's, snowmobiles, jet ski's.
- Plastics, acrylics, polycarbonates: Lexan and acrylic panels, windows, covers.
- Carbon-fiber/resin composites: Fishing rods, 'nude' bike frames.
- Finished leather: Upholstery, motorcycle leather, trim, tack, fine apparel.
- Pool & Patio: Plastic furniture (not fabric), pool inflatables, slides, covers.