P&S Bead Maker protects your vehicles paint from dirt, grime and harmful UV rays while leaving behind a slick and glossy finish like no other.
P&S Bead Maker has a unique formulation that allows for a fast and easy application. P&S Bead Maker uses binding polymer monomer technology to provide outstanding water beading and will give your vehicle a long lasting slick finish. According to P&S the surface migrating molecule attaches to the paint surface of a vehicle and once attached, this molecule cross-links and polymerizes on the surface building a protective layer over the surface that is extremely hydrophobic leaving a durable layer of protection. Bead Maker takes around 2 hours to crosslink and bond to the vehicle surface and has a full cure time of 8-10 hours.
Bead Maker can be applied on a wet or dry surface, and on paint, clear coat, rubber, glass, plastic and more.
- Polymer spray sealant
- UV inhibitors, filter to add UV protection
- Can Be used as a drying aid, topper for coating or wax, windows, wheels, and is safe on trim
- Cured protection
- Long Lasting Shine
- Highly Hydrophobic
Extremely Easy to Use
Bead Maker can be applied to a wet or dry surface.
- Wash your vehicle (for best results we recommend performing a decontamination wash.
- Spray Bead Maker Paint Protectant on the vehicle surface one panel at a time.
- Give your microfiber towel a few sprays with bead maker and work the product onto the surface of the vehicle.
- With a clean microfiber towel wipe off the remaining product on the surface and buff to a brilliant slick finish.
- Once the product has been wipped off let the product cure for 8 - 10 hours.