CarPro BUGOUT is the solution for one of the greatest detriments to automotive finishes, bugs and bug stains. Once attached to an automotive surface, the enzymes and proteins inside the bug harden to the paint and may even etch if left too long. Some bugs may also have hard shells or pieces that easily scratch the paint when attempting to remove without first softening their sun-dried carcass.
In a worst-case scenario you leave bugs on the surface for far too long and they will etch deep into the paint causing permanent damage that cannot be fixed without re-painting.
CarPro BUG-OUT safely and easily removes bugs while softening hard-shelled bugs for safe removal. CarPro BUG-OUT was developed to be safe on a wide variety of surfaces including paint, clear coat, paint protection film, glass, plastic, mirror, chrome, aluminum, and more. CarPro BUG-OUT quickly melts much of the dried remains as they slide safely off your paint!
- Dissolves & softens insect remains
- Safe on Clear coat and a wide variety of automotive surfaces
- Safe on coated vehicles
- Safe on Glass
- Safe on PPF
- Gets bugs OUT
- Shake before use
- Spray on insect remains and insect stains
- Wait 30 seconds ~ 2 minutes depending on environment (less time on sensitive surfaces)
- Agitate as needed with Microfiber towel
- Repeat if needed
- Remove and neutralize any residue with CarPro Ech2o or a Reset shampoo.