CarPro Ceriglass is a specially formulated glass polishing compound that utilizes cerium oxide as it's active ingredient to safely break down and remove common defects found on automotive glass, such as mineral water spots and limescale, bird droppings, road film and even fine to medium scratches.
CarPro Ceriglass can be applied by machine with a CarPro glass polishing disc or by hand, CarPro CeriGlass is the perfect preparation step for a windshield coating such as CarPro FlyByForte.
- Will not distort glass
- Great for restoring old windshields
- Can also be used to clean and brighten chrome and other metal surfaces
- For hand or machine use.
- Not for use on aftermarket window tint, painted or coated glass
- Great for Plexiglas polishing or headlamps restoring
- Remove tiny pinhole pits in glass windows
- Remove fine wiper scratches.
- Mask off surrounding areas to glass, including plastic and rubber trim, chrome plating and painted surfaces
- Shake bottle and apply four pea size dots to your polisher pad or hand applicator
- With machine polisher move in forward and back motions, by hand use circular motion
- Rinse down polished area with water and inspect your results. If not satisfied repeat steps 2 - 3 until satisfied