CarPro DLUX was engineered specifically for coating plastics as well as rubber and metal. It can be used on any wheel finish including clear coated, chrome, aluminum, and plastic. CarPro Dlux is the pinnacle of Exterior Plastic protection and darkens the trim as well, without leaving any slick greasy feel that washes off.
Suitable as a plastic and metal protector for engine components.
- Restores faded trim to look like new.
- Lays down a protective film which forms an extremely durable glass coating on top of any substrate it is applied to.
- We have incorporated a totally different nano composition to bond to hard plastic surfaces and achieve a thick uniformed layer.
- Dlux offers a semi permanent chemical bonding to surface pores
- Very easy to apply with great UV protection, on all exterior substrates.
- Can be used on textured or smooth plastic
- DLUX also offers semi permanent protection of aluminum wheels & Plastic finished wheels.
- On wheels, DLUX will repel dirt and dust with ease & aid in the removal of brake dust.
- DLUX will leave a glossy finish and is entirely hydrophobic.
- Heat resistance to 800c+
- Durability: 12+ months
- Average use for 4 wheels and plastic trim is 10-15ml.
For best results, you need to ensure that the wheel has been completely decontaminated through the use of iron removers, and a clay bar & lubricant. It may be a good idea to try and remove the wheels, cleaning and coating the whole barrel instead of just the faces to ensure optimal results. The wheel must then be prepped with CarPro Eraser before coating.
Wrap the provided suede towel around the applicator block and pour 5-6 drops of DLUX onto it.
Apply the product in even layers in a criss cross pattern to surface to be coated (plastic trim, headlight or alloy wheel) ensuring you use more DLUX as required to cover surface area.
Let the product cure for 10min to 1min at 10 degrees and 30 degrees respectively and wipe off residue using the provided suede MF. or another microfiber cloth.
FULL CURE NOTES:
- To reach maximum performance coated surface must not see rain for 24 hours after application
- If coated surface comes into contact with water during the first 24 hours it must be dried immediately
- Do not drive the car for at least 6 hours after application
- After 6 hours CarPro Reload can be applied to help protect the coating as it hardens and cures
- If car can be parked in direct sunlight after application this will aid in curing the coating and reaching maximum performance sooner