Cquartz Fabric is an innovative fabric coating that repels water, stains, UV fading and any contaminants from coming into contact with coated surfaces.
CarPro CQuartz Fabric is a modern, long-lasting fabric coating that utilise Si02 protection found in other Cquartz coatings. CarPro Fabric can be utilised on fabric convertible tops, interior textiles, carpets, and fabrics, and creates a Super Hydrophobic barrier that repels water and stains, whilst resisting abrasion, UV fading, alkaline and acid attack for up to 12 months.
Using nanotechnology, CarPro Fabric treatment is small enough to attach to individual fibers, delivering superior performance characteristics without compromising the look, feel, or comfort of the fabric and without clogging the fabric weave.
Cquartz Fabric transforms the substrate into a super hydrophobic surface that is both durable, flexible, and long lasting against harsh detergents.
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting protection (up to 12 months)
- Can be used on an array of fabric surfaces (convertible tops, fabric seats, headliners, fabric wheel wells, upholstery, carpets, floor mats, seatbelts, etc.)
- Repels water/stains
- Resists abrasion and fading
- Clean the surface meticulously and make sure the surface is free from dirt, dust and oils. We recommend using a suitable interior cleaner for this.
- Shake the bottle, then spray CarPro Fabric onto the surface evenly.
- After spraying, level the product with a foam or suede applicator (something that isn't going to absorb the product), to allow for an even coating.
- Let the surface cure for 6 hours.