CarPro Cquartz UK is an advanced ceramic coating that will provide your vehicle with a new level of gloss and protection.By applying Cquartz UK you are giving your vehicle a sacrificial semi permanent glass layer that will give a gloss level that is unmatched by conventional polymer and organic wax based protectants. Cquartz will not simply wash off like traditional paint sealants and will in fact resist harsh chemical based cleaners.
Because of glass coating technologies unique low surface energy formula it is able to fill and level paint ridges which in turn gives the coating a self cleaning effect. This means the coating actively rejects bonding of contamination and when water is introduced to the surface it carries the contamination off with it, this is also aided by the 110 degree water drop angle of CQuartz UK.
Additionally CQuartz UK will help resist scratching and minor marring both from maintenance washing procedures and in general driving use. With additional thickness on top of the manufacturers clear coat, CQuartz UK has the ability to both resist and absorb damage that commonly occurs to vehicle paintwork.
CQUARTZ UK KEY FEATURES:
- Cquartz UK offers an extremely durable hard glass coat which can protect for more than 2 years against minor scratches, acid rain, bird droppings, corrosive traffic film, tar and harmful UV rays.
- As well as protecting it also offers a deep, rich gloss with self cleaning properties, making future washing of your vehicle, faster and easier.
- Minor swirl filling abilities
- Durability of years, not months
- Can be applied to Paint, Wheels, Chrome, Metals, Headlights and Glass
- Can add multiple layers for increased gloss and durability
CQUARTZ UK APPLICATION:
For product to reach maximum performance vehicle surfaces must be thoroughly washed and decontaminated with a clay bar and then followed with an iron removal process using CarPro Iron X.
- Wrap a 4" mf Suede around the grey side of applicator block.
- Shake CQuartz UK.
- Slowly open bottle and drag one or two lines of product down the applicator.
- Spread across paint in a criss cross pattern approximately 2 square feet at a time depending on conditions.
- Buff off as soon as it flashes (within 2-5 minutes depending)
- Be sure to remove all excess residue and only then do you move to the next section.
- Switch out the 4" Suedes every 2+/- panels.
- Additional coats may be applied with 45-60 minutes or wait until the following day if you are beyond 60 minutes. CarPro recommends 2 coats. Max Layer - 3 coats.
- Apply Reload after final coat within 30- 60 mins. Wait until next day for Reload if you miss the 30-60 minute window or at least a minimum of 12 hrs.
- Do not apply in direct sun or on hot surface.
- Do not re-use 4′ Suede applicators after one vehicle as they will crystalize and could scratch paint if re-used
- Do not re-use the towels you used to remove residue with unless you immediately wash them in water and all purpose cleaner following use
- Wear hand protection (disposable gloves)