CarPro Essence is a unique finishing polish that combines a silica resin and an abrasive compound into one solution to becoming an innovative all in one product.
CarPro Essence is an innovative finishing polish that has a variety of different roles. Essence contains a light abrasive in its formula, which allows it to remove medium-light defects on all different paintwork.
It also contains a silica resin which can fill minor marring, whilst also leaving a protective layer than drastically increases gloss and instills a self-cleaning effect onto the car. This silica resin also helps improve the bond between CarPro Cquartz Coatings such as Reload, Cquartz and Cquartz UK.
This means in no extra time and at no extra cost you can add gloss, thickness and durability as part of your final polishing step.
- Minor defect removal due to abrasives
- Minor filling ability due to Quartz resin
- Primer base coating for CQuartz coatings
- Standalone protection for Reload spray coating
- Gloss increase over standard finishing polish with added protection
- Applied by hand or machine
- Improve scratch resistance of soft paints for easier CQuartz application
- Shake well
- For heavier cut use foam cutting pad and prime well
- For maximum gloss use sparingly with a gloss pad
- Spread evenly across the surface to be polished at speed 1
- Increase speed to 2-3 and polish essence until it becomes clear
- After essence becomes clear increase speed to 4 and slower hand-movements continue to work the resin for 2-3 minutes using the polishing action to induce heat into the paintwork.
- Buff off excess residue and move to next section
- Clean pad often
- For hand use, apply in circular motions working into the paintwork for 2-3 minutes then allow 10 minutes curing before buffing, *should not be used under CQuartz when applied by hand.*
- Can be topped with Reload or Hydro2 immediately, please allow at least 3 hours after buffing before coating with CQuartz or wax/traditional polymer sealants due to solvents.